Tuesday 5 March 2013

Chess and Drama

Today at Enrich we did drama. My favourite part of drama was when we played musical bumps because I came second and second! The rules were that when Katie stopped the music you had to sit down and cross your legs and if you were last to sit down you were eliminated. I was very pleased with myself because I love to win!

We also played chess after we did drama. I played Matt L. We played one game and he won it. I'm used to losing chess because when I play my dad he usually wins.

(I've only beaten Dad twice: one of the times it was just pure luck, and the second time he wasn't feeling so good.)

 Anyway. Back to today's game.....It was extremely close but in the end he won by one move. He is now 5th and I am now 6th. The top six on the leader board are Bruno, Matt S, Travis, Liam, Matt L and me. We play chess to sharpen our brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment